New One Q Service Desk is up and running!
One Q team has recently presented a new Service Desk, which significantly differs from the previous one with its numerous advantages.
Lightweight and a user-friendly UI, Clear workflow for each type of tickets, Direct user notification, SLA and Possibility to view cases of colleagues within your own organization – these and more will help you to proceed with your questions easily and quickly.
Creating your ticket is simple as never before. Just 4 simple steps and the ticket is created:
- Choose category
- Fill in the fields, add attachments
- Set priority
- Click create
Among all the features of our new Service Desk the following should be mentioned:
- Each ticket is showing the current status of your case
- Each step through the ticket will be displayed in the workflow route
- Everyone who is involved in the ticket (reporter, assignee, watchers) will receive notification about any action and change in the ticket
- Reporters can manage notifications by themselves
These and more give a clear understanding of what’s going on with the case. The process is visible any time.
All new users’ accounts should be invited to One Q Service Desk by One Q Support Team.
If you still have any questions, please contact our Support Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.