One Q is growing fast and we are looking for a new Sales Manager for the Nordic countries to join our global sales team.
We have recently moved our secure print management solution onto Microsoft Azure making it available as SaaS for customers worldwide. We are right now experiencing a significant increase in interest and demand for our solution from customers and partners worldwide. We need someone who will join our team and help fulfill this demand.
The new Sales Manager Nordics will be driving our existing and coming partners activities, presenting One Q at seminars and events in Scandinavia. Leveraging on our channel partner program, our market campaign activities and our different partnerships, it will be your task to manage the process from creating interest for One Q on the Scandinavian markets. Your role will be to motivate, help and coach our partners, insuring a high level of activity through common meetings with partners and end-customers.
- Develop sales through existing partners in the Nordics
- Create and manage your own sales pipeline
- Create interest for joining the One Q Channel Partner Program
- Identify & manage the on-boarding process of new partners
- Define mutual goals and objectives with new partners
- Plan and take part to meetings with end-customers to keep on increasing awareness
- Execute final partnerships with internal and external stakeholder buy-in
- Work closely together with our strategic alliance partners like Microsoft or MFP manufacturers
Key competencies of the successful candidate include:
- Track record of success in leading two tier partner sales within a highly strategic, solution-based, enterprise software sales environment
- Results-oriented; strong track record in meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets
- Communication – highly articulate; expresses complex issues succinctly and makes compelling arguments in writing and in person
- Relationship Building – has a strong working network and builds new relationships (internal and external) with companies that we are pursuing or that are interested in becoming One Q partners
- Project Management – able to manage multiple projects simultaneously transparently, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
- Self-motivated – Hands-on and highly inquisitive
- Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
- Proven ability to develop initiatives that improved sales productivity and performance
- Able to engage in conversions with management at C-level or equivalent
Nice to have
- Proven ability to build, execute and measure both strategic and transactional, channel-led marketing & sales plays with Solution Providers
- Min 5 years’ experience in strategic sales, account sales, and/or strategic partner management in the high-tech industry in management capacity
- Speaking English at negotiation level and preferably one other major language like German, French or Spanish at intermediate level
- High energy level, positive attitude
- Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Customer focused with a flexible, adaptable and versatile approach
- Strong Managerial Courage – the ability to have direct and straightforward conversations within One Q and our OEM Partners
- Salary: Good fixed salary plus an attractive commission program
- Age: over 30 years’ old
- Travel activity: 100 days/year or more
- Location: our headquarters in Birkerød, Denmark
- Application deadline is February 15th, 2018
Please note that only applications in English with a cover letter including your arguments for joining One Q, why you meet our expectations and how you will contribute to our growth, will be considered.
We will review your application carefully and get in touch with you shortly.