We are looking for a person to join our technically skilled team, as a Pre-Sales Solution Architect. In this position you will cooperate with partners and customers on adopting and implementing our products, especially in pre-sales activities.
The successful candidate will use technical skills to demonstrate the benefits of our client products and services to potential customers. Internally this role cooperates with sales managers, solution consultants and architects, delivery managers and other staff involved in pre-sales and sales activities.
- Cooperate with partners and customers as well as our client company sales managers on the adoption and implementation of their products and services
- Introduce solutions of our client and provide technical pre-sales demonstrations, proof-of-concept and technical presentations to partners and customers
- Telephone & remote demos (walk-throughs)
- Assist sales managers in partner and customer meetings and contribute as a technical subject-matter-expert to close new business and to reach sales targets in the assigned territory
- Identify opportunities for an up-sale or cross-sale of products or features, and communicate them with sales managers
- Cooperate closely with solution consultants and solution architects on the development of customizations and the architecture of solutions for particular customers. Participate on the development, acceptance criteria, documentation and recovery scenarios
- Take responsibility of responding to RFP/RFQ’s requested by partners.
- Provide technical and other training workshops for partners
- Provide regular reporting on activities provided in cooperation with sales managers
- Prepare initial solution designs
- Prepare data from the assigned region and basic analysis about the market situation
- Act as a point of escalation for Support Desk and Sales team
- Ensure that the CRM system is updated with details of activity with external stakeholder
- Site visits & remote installations
- Visits to customers, prospects and partners
- Perform scheduled remote sessions, which may be ordered as an alternative to site visits
Business development tasks:
- Participating in technical social media updates as requested by Marketing
- Delivering technical webinars to customers/ potential customers
- Spotting and maximising marketing opportunities: potential reference sites, case
studies, anecdotes and testimonials from customers
- Spotting and qualifying sales opportunities
- Internal support to all teams on product knowledge
- Updating Start-Up guides / Install guides / FAQs / KB / Notes / Patches documents
- Internal product feature training
Occasional attendance at exhibitions, seminars, conferences and user group meetings will be required to give demonstrations, commercial and technical presentations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in solution implementations
- Excellent English language skills, additional language proficiency beneficial
- Business oriented with an IT background
- University degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Customer oriented and results driven
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel internationally primarily within Europe
- High level of analytical skills
- Structured and with project management skills
- Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
- Possess high level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Self-motivated, proactive and strong drive
- Strong communication skills
- A career in a growing global organization considered a leader in its field
- Business relationships with leading global customers and partners and the ability to create new ones
- Attractive working culture, with flat organizational structure, great empowerment of employees and short time from word to action.
- Ongoing professional development and training.
- Open, honest and human communication and interaction
- Flexible working hours.
Location: Home office or local based One Q office
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Revisaremos cuidadosamente su solicitud y nos pondremos en contacto con usted en breve.