We are expanding our presales team and are looking for a Vice President of Global Presales. This candidate will have several years of professional work experience working as a solutions architect or systems engineer with commercial pre-sales experience. The ideal candidate will also have operational experience in delivering/running cloud managed services.
This is a key position in supporting our worldwide partner channel winning large end-user projects including setting up and delivering successful end-customer installations.
The right candidate is outgoing, possesses a high level of technical understanding has good communication skills and ideally has experience from a similar position.
• Be a key adviser to the COO and CEO on matters relating to product strategy, technical solution selling and other strategic projects of high importance
• Collaborate with One Q’s product development unit to ensure priorities and alignment to the product strategy for both Cloud Services and on-premise solutions
• Make sure that development requests are handled and prioritized according to the product development roadmap
• Responsible for defining and managing key business functions including:
Support the global channel sales team at technical sales meetings
Demonstrate product features to partners and customers
Manage partner RFP service and qualify and answer customer RFPs
Help to prioritize error corrections in cooperation with Sales and development team
Specify change requests to development team based on partner/customer input
• Drive the sharing of knowledge among One Q certified professionals globally, where appropriate
Process improvements for implementing POCs, demos, etc.
Program manage technical training programs and technical workshops for our partners
• Constantly seeking to improve process related to SE effectiveness in the sales process and work environment
• Good understanding of business processes and Systems Engineering/ Solution Engineering and
• Understanding of presales Solution Architect role in a network environment
• Developing/executing strategies relating to enterprise customers in cross-functional environments
Key competencies of the successful candidate include:
• Proven leadership ability with a broad multidisciplinary technical background
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
Nice to have
• Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business technologist and/or technical leader for or with enterprise customers
• Speak and write English at high level. It is an advantage if you also understand or speak Spanish, French and/or German.
• Customer focused
• Strong analytical skills
• Constructive and problem-solving attitude
• Strong Communication skills
• Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
• Salary: Fixed monthly salary + bonus, level based on skills and experience
• Age: over 30 years’ old
• Travel activity: willing to travel
• Location: this position can be home-office based at one of our European offices
• Stating date: 01 SEP 2018 – or sooner
Please note that only applications in English with a cover letter including your arguments for joining One Q, why you meet our expectations and how you will contribute to our growth, will be considered.
Nous examinerons votre demande attentivement et entrerons en contact avec vous sous peu.