One Q partners globally with HP to provide cloud-based print management via the HP Command Center
Danish software company One Q Technologies, with offices and partner networks around the world, has partnered with HP globally to provide its Secure Cloud print management solution as a smart App, “HP JetAdvantage Link One Q App”, for users of HP’s Jet Advantage Link devices. The solution is to be made available via HP’s software distribution platform, HP Command Center.
A significant advantage of the solution is its time- and money-saving delivery mechanism, enabling HP partners reduce their cost dramatically, grow their business and obtaining new revenue stream. The App can be deployed, pre-configured, automatically, across an entire fleet of thousands of printers – all without needing to leave your seat. This takes minutes, whereas traditional deployment can take days. And all this without users even needing to think about printer set-up. This represents substantial savings in IT engineer time as well as eliminating user disruption and downtime.
The One Q App for Jet Advantage Link, enable users to take the right steps when adopting a digital transformation strategy, evolving companies from a traditional print infrastructure to a total, flexible and scalable cloud-based solution
Among its many benefits, HP JetAdvantage Link One Q App also offers:
- The software can easily be installed pre-configured, automatically, across an entire fleet of thousands of printers – all without leaving your seat. This takes minutes instead of days. It delivers substantial savings in IT engineer time as well as eliminating user disruption and downtime.
- The One Q solution is fully cloud based and does not need any local servers to be setup or managed. There is no need for VPN connections or other complicated network configurations.
- Easy integration with One Q software on any non-HP printers within the fleet, too
- Very high and flexible levels of security for users and documents, with peace of mind for GDPR compliance – this means SSL/TLS encryption and options for biometric user authentication, document watermarks, audit trails and much more
- The ability to centrally set up flexible ‘print rules’ which define how individuals, groups or the whole organisation can print (for example, forcing black and white print only, page limits, double-sided print only) in order to reduce waste and create savings
- Secure home screen, enabling users to access, use and track activities on other Apps with one single sign on
- Straightforward handling of BYOD printing via mobile and other devices
- Sophisticated real-time management information on print-related costs and usage, including a BI dashboard and customised reporting
- Up to 30% reductions in print costs (paper, ink and power), and more eco-friendly printing
- Additional savings in reduced employee downtime and increased productivity; users are no longer disrupted for installation, configuration or updates, and there are fewer print problems.
The pricing model for HP JetAdvantage Link One Q App is attractively simple. There are zero up-front costs: customers simply license the software with a flat fee per printer, per month. All client software and associated services (such as the set-up of the cloud-based solution, support, upgrades and updates) are included. The solution is also easily scalable up or down, with the price adjusting accordingly.
HP JetAdvantage Link One Q App can be downloaded from HP App Manager/Commend Center from the 20th of July. It will be available as a free trial, with the first three months freealso. Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an integrated part of the IT infrastructure, with an increasingly significant role to play in data security and user productivity, print is becoming more complex. In response, since 2004 Danish software company One Q has been making printing more secure, more efficient, and easier to use. One Q’s products are available as SaaS in the cloud or as an on-site server solution, both with identical functionality and user interfaces. One Q offers platform independence across Windows, Linux, and public, private and hybrid clouds. A network of certified HP partners and value-added One Q resellers operates across the globe.