HP Workpath - Reinventing your Business Model with One Q Apps!
Get Instantly the access to the HP Workpath One Q apps
Getting access to the HP Workpath One Q apps requires that you get admittance to our One Q Cloud. Initially, you get a 60-days complimentary trial. Please fill in the form on this page with all the needed information, in order to get immediate access to the One Q Cloud. You are also welcome to contact us directly on email@example.com for more information.
Re-inventing your business model with the One Q Apps!
The four One Q apps provide end-customers with a Secure Cloud Print Management solution with state-of-the-art functionalities and a highly user-friendly interface in all areas of the software solution. Compared to traditional deployment, you only need to push the ready-to-use One Q Apps to the HP Workpath enabled devices, subsequently sending two mails to the end-customer admin, for simple and automated setup of employee user accounts. Hereafter, the solution is up and running!
The solution is 100% cloud-based and is delivered as a SaaS solution with a simple pay-per-device-per-month cost model. You can easily scale the number of the devices up and down on a monthly basis. There is no initial software, support and maintenance fees to be paid upfront, but a flat monthly fee per device which covers all this.
Choose among five One Q App configurations according to your needs!
One Q Access Control App
• Unlock the device with the authentication agent and get access to all apps
• Can be enabled as the home screen on the device
• Can be set as single-sign-on (SSO) for other enabled apps on the device
• Choose between three different authentication methods: Username & password, short ID and card reader (card reader usage can be with or without pin code usage)
• Cloud-based authentication structure
• Support for multiple card readers
One Q Secure Follow-me App
• Pull print – securely release the prints at any connected device
• Push your print to a specific device via the Print Monitor client on your workstation
• Email2print, enabling you to send attached documents to the printer
• Web upload, enabling you to smoothly upload documents for printing
• Tracking and accounting for print including simplex/duplex, color/black
• BYOD & Guest print – Windows, Mac, Android, IOS – PCs, Phones, Tablets
• One Q Mobile Print App enabling authentication and secure release with QR scanner
• Rules & Policy Manager enabling you to setup up print rules and policies to optimize and save money on printing
• Azure AD Integration or local AD integration available through VPN
One Q Enterprise App
• Mixed fleet solution with One Driver – Serving all models of printers from all vendors if needed (VPN needed)
• With an option to purchase the One Q Care MPS solution as a separate ad-on and upgrade to One Q Enterprise Plus!
One Q Copy app
With the One Q Copy app, you are able to use the One Q solution for Copy, meaning that copies are being tracked and therefore print management administrators are able to monitor copy volumes within the business and use this information to set rules for users, thereby being in control when it comes to the overall cost of the companies copy volume. The One Q Copy app only works if you have subscribed to the One Q Access Control App, the One Q Follow-me app or the One Q Enterprise app.
One Q Scan app
With the One Q Scan app you are able to use the One Q solution for scanning, meaning that all scanning is now being tracked and therefore print management administrators are able to monitor scanning behaviors and use it to decide how to optimize document workflows and document management. Tracking includes all types of scanning e.g. scan to email, scan to folder and scan to the workflow. The One Q Scan app only works if you have subscribed to the One Q Access Control App, the One Q Follow-me app or the One Q Enterprise app.
Each bundle of service is delivered as a single standing app. End-customers can at any time upgrade to another app, on a higher level, without losing functionalities. This means that on the subsequent levels, end-customers also get access to previous packages, which include all functionalities in these bundles. The chosen configuration is applied to the whole fleet. I.e. upgrade from Access Control to Follow-me or from Follow-me to the Enterprise app.
Giving you additional options for a small extra fee per feature
If you have chosen the One Q Secure Follow-me app, you can simply add extra functionalities without the need to upgrade One Q App to the next level! Below there is a list of your options!
• Mixed fleet solution with One Driver – serving all models of printers from all vendors if needed (VPN required)
• Payment gateway, enabling end-customers to charge for printing (e.g. applicable for libraries and schools)
• One Q Care MPS solution including direct access from the One Q solution
Get access to the
One Q App
Simply visit the
HP Command Center
Try before you buy
with an integrated free trial
Automatically One Q deploy
to the entire print fleet
from HP Command Center
Manage the fleet from your
seat with the highly intuitive
Deliver the highest levels
of security to your customers
Get the initial
60 days for free!