In the past year, we’ve expanded the size of our team outside Denmark by 50% and yet in the same period we’ve doubled our business volume! We are now a truly global organization.
Such significant demand means we need talented and experienced people to support our partners in developing their businesses. That’s why we’re delighted to announce some changes to One Q’s global sales and presales teams:
Three changes of role
Strong track records have led to new positions for three familiar names:
• Felipe Garcia Palenzuela, formerly managing director for global sales at One Q, now becomes Head of Global Sales working out of the Head Quarter in Denmark.
• Vipul Parmar now becomes our Head of Global Presales, having previously been our solutions architect for global presales. Vipul remains based out of the UK.
• Nick Taylor, previously our UK channel account manager, is now Business Development Director. He will also remain in the UK.
Two new appointments
We warmly welcome a couple of new faces at One Q, and hope you will too:
• Rafael Jimenez joins us as Business Development Director, based in Madrid. Rafael has a 10-year track record of sales development, product management and customer service at HP, and has also worked on the Internet of Things projects in Sweden.
• Stuart West joins us as Solutions Architect for Global Presales, based out of the UK. He was previously at AFP in Leeds, where he designed and implemented managed print solutions. Prior to that, he was at AIT, a One Q partner in England, and he also spent 21 years with Xerox.
These appointments are great news for our partners and end clients because they reflect our commitment to supporting our sales channel. These 5 individuals will all be helping our partners and clients to ensure painless decision-making, procurement, and deployment.
The Press Release is available at our Mynewsdesk account.