One Q scored 5/5 in three essential areas: features & productivity; usability; and value for money
The One Q solution has undergone rigorous testing by Buyers Lab, a leading test laboratory for digital imaging equipment. In its March 2020 review, Buyers Lab decided that One Q “stands out from many competitors”.
You can download the full report here.
We’re delighted that our product has been put through such thorough analysis, especially since Buyers Lab is fully independent in all of their testing and reporting. They’ve concluded that ours is one of the best solutions on the market today.
According to Buyers Lab, “Unlike other solutions, One Q offers a patented system where the handling of print jobs… is carried out on the server. This enables end-users to take advantage of the full finishing options of the target printer, instead of having to settle for the ‘lowest common denominator’ print options as with some print management solutions.”
The report highlighted five key benefits: complete print platform; reduced costs; flexible deployment; security; and outstanding device support. Repeated mention is made of One Q’s usability: “The One Q solution is easy to use… transparent to the user… releasing the print job is a simple operation… the One Q web interface is exceedingly easy to use.”
Quotes from the report include:
- “Excellent reliability and redundancy”
- “Centralised control over the print and security process”
- “Customers can tailor a solution that fits their needs without paying for features they won’t use”
- “Robust distribution, training and support infrastructure overseas”
- “The solution can scale to support any number of users”
- “Buyers Lab analysts feel that One Q represents very good value”.
Press-release is available on MyNewsDesk.