Manage the entire fleet from your seat
One Q has developed secure cloud printing apps for the new platform called HP Workpath ecosystem, formerly known as HP JetAdvantage Link. Now, the apps are available for download from the HP Command Center and they are being showcased across the world in a series of partner roadshows from South Africa to Sweden during November.
These flexible, intuitive apps can be managed by HP channel partners and sold as a cloud-based service. This totally new way to deliver secure digital workflows is set to permanently disrupt the world of print management, and we invite you to be part of it!
Better for your business
The One Q apps empowers HP channel partners the opportunity to disrupt the world of print management and transform the way they do business, by offering new profitable revenue streams. It is a totally new way to deliver secure workflows for cloud printing. The solution is highly attractive to both partners and end users.
The One Q Apps for HP Workpath enables channel partners, to wrap up our app as a service and move secure print expenditure from a CAPEX to an OPEX, which aligns more closely with the preferences of end users. It really opens up the market for secure print solutions in the SMB segment.
The One Q Apps for HP Workpath is also very attractive for the partners themselves. Now, because our app dramatically slashes fleet deployment time, costs are significantly reduced. With shorter sales lead times and pay-as-you-go licensing delivering a steady, monthly revenue stream, the app will enhance partners’ profitability too. Our app will have a significant positive financial impact for partners, while at the same time be providing real business benefits for the customers.
Our solution is:
• Fast – Traditionally, deploying printers has been time-consuming, since you could only do about 3 or 4 devices per hour. For 200 devices, for example, one person would need to work full-time for 6 or 7 days. But with the One Q Apps, you can deploy all 200 devices in an hour, from a single console!
• Profitable – The many attractions of One Q make our solution supremely easy to sell, which means shorter sales lead times. And since the pay-as-you-go licensing model provides a monthly revenue stream, your cash flow will be enhanced, too.
• Smoother to access – Simply download the One Q app from the HP Command Center and you’re almost good to go.
• Easy to support – Our exclusive HP Partner Zone contains resources like manuals, brochures and pre-sales materials, and we operate a dedicated HP service desk. And of course you can deploy updates within minutes across all printers.
Better for your customers
One Q’s app appeals to customers of any size, whether they have 4 printers or 400:
• 100% SaaS – As an intelligent cloud-based solution, the app offers fully digital workflows with mobile-like experiences that simplify each printing experience.
• Cost-effective – One Q’s pay-as-you-go licensing model requires no up-front costs, which means moving to OPEX rather than CAPEX. And you can scale the number of users up or down on a monthly basis. Plus, there’s a FREE 3-month trial period for end customers!
• Fully secure – A wide range of fully configurable security features keeps information safe and the organisation compliant.
• Productivity-enhancing – Remote deployment and easy printer relocation mean that downtime and disruption are now a thing of the past – and no user involvement is needed.
• Smarter – The BI dashboard offers real-time, customisable reporting on costs and usage, enabling customers to save on print.
• Seamless – The One Q app can interact with other apps on the HP Workpath platform via a single sign-on, and users can enjoy a seamless experience across the whole ecosystem.
The One Q apps for HP Workpath, has been launched and will be available globally from the HP Command Center. It will be showcased via a series of roadshows in 10 countries – from Sweden to South Africa – during November.
Existing HP premier partners will be trained and onboarded over the coming months, please speak to your partner business manager for more details on the roll out schedule.