We are expanding our presales team and are looking for a Global Presales to be responsible for our presales activities. This candidate will have several years of professional work experience working as a solutions architect or systems engineer with commercial pre-sales experience. The ideal candidate will also have operational experience in delivering/running cloud managed services.
This is a key position in supporting our worldwide partner channel winning large end-user projects including setting up and delivering successful end-customer installations.
The right candidate is outgoing, possesses a high level of technical understanding has good communication skills and ideally has experience from a similar position.
• Be driving and be a key advisor to the CEO on matters relating to our go-to-market approach and technical solution selling
• Collaborate with One Q’s product development unit to ensure priorities and alignment to the product strategy for both cloud services and on-premise solutions
• Responsible for defining and managing key business functions including:
- Support the global channel sales team at technical sales meetings
- Drive the positioning of One Q’s solutions and evangelize our unique selling points to partners and potential end-customers
- Demonstrate solution features to partners and customers
- Manage partner RFP service and qualify and answer customer RFPs
- Specify strategic product requests to development team based on partner/customer input
• Responsible for defining and program managing technical presales activities including:
- Work to define and manage pre-sales technical engagement model, roles & responsibilities between One Q and pre-sales and solution engineering at our partners and print manufacturers
- Work with partners to ensure that the pre-sales setup and processes are operating optimally
- Drive the sharing of knowledge amongst One Q certified professionals globally, where appropriate
- Process improvements for implementing POCs, demos, etc.
- Program manage technical training programs and technical workshops for our partners
• Constantly seeking to improve process related to effectiveness in the technical sales process and work environment
• Willing to travel
• This position is ideally based in our Denmark at our HQ. Alternative location could be discussed for the right candidate
A successful candidate will have a good understanding of business processes and Systems Engineering/ Solution Engineering and pre-sales Solution Architect role in a network environment. And has helped develop/execute strategies relating to enterprise customers in cross-functional environments.
The core competencies will include but not be limited to the following:
• A broad multidisciplinary technical background
• If you have experience and background from the industry it would be an advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and comfortable doing professional presentations
• Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business technologist and working with enterprise customers
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
• Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
• Speak and write English at high level. It is an advantage if you also understand or speak Spanish and/or French
• Salary: Fixed monthly salary + bonus, level based on skills and experience
• Starting date: As soon as possible but we would like to wait for the right candidate
• Customer focused
• Self-motivated and like to take responsibility
• Team oriented
• Constructive and problem-solving attitude
• You naturally help create good energy
• Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
• Emphatic and good sense of humor
Please apply for this position HERE
We will review your application carefully and get in touch with you shortly.