We are a team of enthusiastic and passionate professionals, who are developing and delivering intelligent secure printing efficient and simple for enterprise customers worldwide.
We are now expanding our development team with a Senior Product Manager. We are looking for someone who cares deeply about understanding what customers really need, is passionate about user experience and want to be part of a success team building a new generation of intelligent print solutions.
This will be a key position within our company where you will be developing in depth knowledge about our product functionality and how it is being used at the customer end.
We are seeking a highly talented, entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager who is passionate about creating real customer value improving print intelligence. You will be responsible for bringing together valuation expertise, data and technology to reshape the way print is being handled in enterprise companies around the globe.
As Senior Product Manager you will lead the delivery of strategy, road-map and prioritization for the One Q core product. This role combines business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to develop seamless customer experiences.
The right candidate is structured, analytical and have an outgoing personality, possesses a high level of technical understanding and has good communication skills. Ideally the candidate has experience from a similar position.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely together with the COO ensuring that the road-map items are in service to improve the key metrics. Product Manager has a sense of urgency to deliver the most customer value in the fastest time possible.
• Own the product vision & strategy for your product. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision.
• Be an expert in the domain, the market and technology trends.
• Manage the product development road-map. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long ¬term.
• Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate road-map. Manage requirements & collaborate with design, engineering & Go to Market teams to ship the best products in this business.
• We win or lose as a team. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
• Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
• Be an advocate and evangelist for our technology advantages in dialogues and meetings with One Q partners and key potential customers.
• Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers, competitors, and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
In order for you to be successful in this position, you have 2-3 years of product management experience in a technology company, preferably in a B2B SaaS company.
You have or are keen to have domain expertise in printing intelligence and knowledge from developing SaaS solution with focus on bringing real value for enterprise customers.
You can show us successful products that you have shipped.
The ability to write clear product specifications, build wire-frames, conduct customer interviews and perform market research independently.
The ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adjust as needed.
Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, engineering, support and professional services. You must be able to channel many points of view.
Flexibility & willingness to work with remote global teams in multiple time-zones. Occasional travel may be required.
The core competencies will include but not be limited to the following:
• Proven ability to deliver on commitments. You do whatever it takes to deliver
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience as a Software Product Manager preferably for a SaaS product working in an agile scrum team as Product Owner/Product Manager
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
• Ability to take market trends, data and feedback from customers, sales and support to breakdown strategy into product requirements.
• Experience taking a concept to launch and iterate through versions enhancing customer experience and business value.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science
• Familiar with tools like Atlassian Jira and Confluence would be an advantage
• Speak and write English at high level. It is an advantage if you also understand or speak German, Spanish and/or French
• Salary: Fixed monthly salary + bonus, level based on skills and experience
• Stating date: As soon as possible but we would like to wait for the right candidate.
• Team Player
• Impact power
• Solutions oriented
• Good communication -and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and like to take responsibility
• Constructive and problem-solving attitude
• Able to create good energy
• Emphatic and good sense of humor
Please apply for this position HERE
We will review your application carefully and get in touch with you shortly.