We are looking for an English-speaking technical support consultant to join our global support and presales team.
This position at One Q is key for supporting our partner channel in EMEA in setting up and delivering successful customer installations. You will work on our support desk, ensuring a high-level support of our partners as well as engaging in presales tasks from time to time.
You will be working with a large variety of support tasks of technical nature – among these you will work with network, certificates, databases, services, CUPS/Print Management, log files etc. on both Windows and Linux.
The right candidate should be outgoing, possess a high level of technical understanding have good communication skills and ideally have experience from a similar position.
- 2nd and 3rd level partner support
- Experience with enterprise computer networks, DNS, AD and LDAP
- Working with partners to ensure that the setup and processes are operating optimally
- Specify new requirements to development team based on partner/customer input
- Cooperate with development and Sales to design new features
- Error reporting to development team
- Prioritize error corrections in cooperation with Sales and development team
- Troubleshooting on java client/server software, network and databases
- Demonstrate product features to partners and customers
- Test and verify new system setup
- Write documentation and user guidelines
- Server deployment, Linux, Windows maybe to Microsoft Azure
- Ensure the VMware test environment is operational
- Internal 1st level IT support on workstations on Windows and OS X
- Create printer installation scripts for Windows and OS X
Key competencies of the successful candidate include:
- Project Management – able to manage multiple projects simultaneously transparently, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
- Communication – articulate; expresses complex issues succinctly and makes compelling arguments in writing and verbally in English
- Self-Motivated – Hands-on and highly inquisitive style
- Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
- You speak and write English at high level. It is an advantage if you also understand French or Spanish
- Age: over 27 years old
- Salary: Fixed monthly salary, level base on skills and experience
- Location: Livatek, Kyiv
- Stating date: 01 DEC 2019
- Service minded
- Strong analytical skills
- Constructive and problem solving attitude
- Strong Communication skills
- Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Customer focused
One Q was founded in 2004. The company develops, produces and delivers Cloud based software for cost-efficient, secure, user-friendly intelligent print management systems. The solutions are based on the unique, patented and award winning One Q printing solution. The company headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark with subsidiaries in Europe and Americas and has a well-established partner network. We have development teams in Denmark and Kiev, Ukraine.
One Q is working in partnership with some of the world’s leading printer manufacturers like HP, Ricoh, Microsoft and IBM addressing the enterprise market segment through a worldwide network of partners.
One Q has more than 12 years’ market experience and technical knowledge with print secure management with major printer vendors and system integrators. We have experience from many projects with flexible high-end solutions to financial market, governmental organisations and many industries.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
We will review your application carefully and get in touch with you shortly.