We are looking for a Spanish technical support manager to join our global distributed support and presales team.
This position at One Q is key for supporting our partner channel in Spain and Latin America in setting up and delivering successful customer installations. You will work on our support desk, ensuring a high-level support of our partners as well as engaging in presales tasks from time to time.
You will be working with a large variety of support tasks of technical nature – among these you will work with network, certificates, databases, services, CUPS/Print Management, log files etc. on both Windows and Linux.
The right candidate should be outgoing, possess a high level of technical understanding have good communication skills and ideally have experience from a similar position.
• 2nd and 3rd level partner support
• Experience with enterprise computer networks, DNS, AD and LDAP
• Working with partners to ensure that the setup and processes are operating optimally
• Specify new requirements to development team based on partner/customer input
• Cooperate with development and Sales to design new features
• Error reporting to development team
• Prioritize error corrections in cooperation with Sales and development team
• Troubleshooting on java client/server software, network and databases
• Demonstrate product features to partners and customers
• Test and verify new system setup
• Write documentation and user guidelines
• Server deployment, Linux, Windows maybe to Microsoft Azure
• Ensure the VMware test environment is operational
• Internal 1st level IT support on workstations on Windows and OS X
• Create printer installation scripts for Windows and OS X
Key competencies of the successful candidate include:
• Project Management – able to manage multiple projects simultaneously transparently, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
• Communication – articulate; expresses complex issues succinctly and makes compelling arguments in writing and verbally in Spanish and English
• Self-Motivated – Hands-on and highly inquisitive style
• Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
• Your native language is Spanish but you to also speak and write English at high level. It is an advantage if you also understand French
• Service minded
• Strong analytical skills
• Constructive and problem solving attitude
• Strong Communication skills
• Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
• Customer focused
Age: over 27 years old
Salary: Fixed monthly salary, level base on skills and experience
Location: Madrid, Spain
Working hours from noon to early evening (12:00 – 20:00)
Stating date: 01 NOV 2018
Please note that only applications in English with a cover letter including your arguments for joining One Q, why you meet our expectations and how you will contribute to our growth, will be considered.
We will review your application carefully and get in touch with you shortly.